Saturday, February 14, 2015




Things on top of other things.


When living the Airstream life, space is, of course, at a premium.  Therefore, I have come to the conclusion that 2 layers of things, on top of other things, is my goal.  I shall only ever attempt to have two things on top of one another, and only two.  This gives me the facility to pick up the top thing – which is invariably NOT the thing I want – in order to achieve the bottom thing. 

This is greatly preferable to simply carrying around things, which is another one of my “tricks”.  One becomes, in essence, a mobile storage device; a bi-pedal bookcase, or pantry, or laundry cabinet, depending on what one is carrying around.  I have read many wise RV-ers speak of never purchasing one more thing,  unless one knows where that thing is going to be stored.  I admire their principles.  I try to adhere to mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment